الاثنين، 25 ديسمبر 2023

UNIT 6 / If Conditionals

Conditionals Sentences

If Conditionals contain of :

 Zero Conditionals .

1-

 First Conditionals .

2-

 Second Conditionals .

3-


 

CONDITIONAL SENTENCES ..

Changing + Abbreviation

Examples

 

It falls down if we throw the ball in the air.

It falls down when we throw the ball in the air.

 

We get orange if we mix red and yellow.

We get orange when we mix red and yellow.

Zero Conditional

If we throw the ball in the air, it falls down.

When we throw the ball in the air, it falls down.

 

If we mix red and yellow, we get orange.

When  we mix red and yellow , we get orange .

 

I'll stay at home if it rains tomorrow.

I'll wear my jacket if it rains tomorrow.

I'll take my umbrella if it rains tomorrow .

First Conditional

If it rains tomorrow, I will stay at home.

If it rains tomorrow, I will wear my jacket.

If it rains tomorrow, I will take my umbrella.

 

He'd succeed if he studied hard.

I'd fly if I were a bird .

Second Conditional

If he studied hard, he would succeed.

If I were a bird , I would fly .

 

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق