الجمعة، 23 مارس 2018

Module 3 .. Causative Form & Modal Verbs + Have + Past Participle .. ثاني ثانوي الفصل الثاني


Module 3 .. Causative Form & Modal Verbs + Have + Past Participle ..

Causative Form

                    USAGE         
     When we don’t do something ourselves , but we arrange for somebody else to do it for us .
Form :       
                        subject + have / get + object + past participle .    
  '  I fixed my car last mont  e.g.             Kinds & Tenses
I have my car fixed .
1- Present Simple
I’m having my car fixed .
2- Present Progressive
I’ve had my car fixed .
3- Present Perfect Simple
I had my car fixed .
4- Past Simple
I was having my car fixed .
5- Past Progressive
I had had my car fixed .
6- Past Perfect Simple
I’ll have my car fixed .
7- Future Will
I must have my car fixed .
8- Modal Verbs

Modal Verbs + Have + Past Participle







ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق