السبت، 9 ديسمبر 2017

Conditionals Sentences .. Module 4a .. ثاني ثانوي الفصل الاول

Conditionals Sentences .. Module 4a ..
If Conditionals contain of :
Zero Conditionals .
1-
First Conditionals .
2-
Second Conditionals .
3-


Usage

Form


Talk about general Truth .


If / When +Subject + Present Simple , Subject +Present Simple .
If we throw the ball in the air , it falls down .


1-

Use for something which is probable happen in present or future .

If + Subject + Present Simple , Subject + Future will .
If + Subject + Present Simple , Subject + Modal Verbs + Base Form .
If + Subject + Present Simple , Subject + Imperative  .
If it rains tomorrow , I will stay at home .



2-

Use it for unreal or imaginary situations .

If +Subject +Past Simple , Subject + would / could + Base Form .
If he studied hard , he would succeed .


3-

English Conditionals Summary Table

Conditional
Time Frame
Probability
Example
First Conditional
Future
Possible
If I meet Helen, I will invite her to the party.
Second Conditional
Future
Unlikely
If I won the lottery,
I would help the world.
Second Conditional
Present
Unreal/
Imaginary
If I had the money,
I would lend it to you.
Third Conditional
Past
Impossible
If I had studied French,
I would have known it.
Zero Conditional
Always/Generally
Certain
If you drop something,
it falls.


ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق