الثلاثاء، 27 أكتوبر 2015

Present progressive ..

Present progressive ..
Present progressive ..

Form of present progressive ( continuous ):   s + verb to be + v1 + ing

ing
V1
Verb to be
subject
sleeping
sleep
am
I
playing
play
is
He , She , It
drinking
drink
are
They , We , You


Answers
Questions
Negative
           Affirmative
Yes, I am .
No, I am not .
Am I playing ?
I am not playing 
I am playing .
Yes, She is .
No, She is not .
Is she playing ?
She is not playing
She is playing
Yes, you are .
No, you are not .
Are you playing ?
You are not playing
You are playing

Ending Of Verbs + ing :

Change + ing
verbs
Coming
Come
Stopping
Stop
 Beginning 
Begin
Travelling
Travel
Dying
Die

Time Expressions ( signal words )
        1- At the moment  ,  At this moment .
        2- Today  ,  These days  ,  Tomorrow .
        3- Now  ,  right now .
        4- Next day  ,  Next month  ,  Next year .
        5- Look !       Listen !
 Tr . Muna ..

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق